Author(s): Tuttle Editors
- These fine-quality tear-out wrapping sheets feature twelve red and gold patterns, suitable for craft projects as well as for gift wrapping.
- An introduction details the history and meaning behind the designs and provides some wrapping inspiration
- Tuttle Gift Wrapping Papers are an excellent value--a fraction of the price of a single sheet of gift wrap paper from stationery shops
- Each sheet is removable by tearing along a perforated line
- There are twelve sheets with six different patterns in each book