Best of Hawaii 1
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Best of Hawaiiis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Surf the waves at Waikiki, drive up to the edge of a volcano in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, or swim in a waterfall along the Road to Hana; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Hawaii and begin your journey now!
InsideLonely Planet Best of Hawaii:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsgive you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Over 40 color maps
- CoversHonolulu, Waikiki, Na Pali Coast Wilderness State Park, Hanalei Bay, Waimea Canyon, Moloka'i, Road to Hana, Wailea, Haleakala National Park, Waipio Valley, Mauna Kea, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Best of Hawaii,our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Hawaii's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
Looking for a guide for specific islands? Check out Lonely Planet Honolulu, Waikiki & Oahu, Lonely Planet Maui, Lonely Planet Kaua'i andLonely Planet Hawaii: The Big Islandfor comprehensive looks at all that each of these islands have to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
- : 9781786570444
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : October 2017
- : 197mm X 128mm
- : November 2017
- : books
- : Lonely Planet Publications Staff; Loren Bell; Amy C. Balfour; Greg Benchwick; Sara Benson; Adam Karlin; Craig McLachlan; Adam Skolnick; Ryan Ver Berkmoes; Luci Yamamoto
- : Paperback
- : 1
- : English
- : 324
- : Total Colour Pages