From an Idea to Lego - The Building Bricks Behind the World's Largest Toy Company (PB)
Author(s): Lowey Bundy Sichol
For fans of the successful Who Was series, From an Idea to Lego is a behind-the-bricks look into the world's famous toy company, with humorous black & white illustrations throughout.
Today, LEGO is one of the biggest toy companies in the world, but a long time ago, a Danish carpenter, Ole Kirk Christiansen, started with just an idea. Find out more about LEGO's origins, those famous bricks, and their other inventive toys and movie ventures in this illustrated nonfiction book
- Find out the origin the name "LEGO." (Hint: it combines two Danish words)
- See how LEGO grew from a carpentry shop to a multi-platform toy company.
- Discover how LEGO bricks are made and how they came up with their design.
- : 9781328954947
- : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- : HMH Books for Young Readers
- : July 2019
- : .32 Inches X 5.42 Inches X 7.53 Inches
- : books
- : Lowey Bundy Sichol
- : Paperback
- : Sep-19
- : English
- : 128