From an Idea to Nike - How Marketing Made Nike a Global Success
From an Idea to Nike is a fully-illustrated look into how Nike stepped up its sneaker game to become the most popular athletic brand in the world. Humorous black & white illustrations throughout.
Ever wonder how Nike became the athletics empire it is today? From an Idea to Nike digs into the marketing campaigns and strategy that turned this running-shoe company into the outfitter for many athletes as well as the iconic American brand. With infographics and engaging visuals throughout, this behind-the-scenes look into the historical and business side of Nike will be an invaluable resource for kids interested in what makes this business run.
- Find out where the name Nike came from and how the famous swoosh became the signature logo.
- Learn about the company's first marketing campaign with a star athlete. (Hint: It wasn't Michael Jordan )
- Explore the ways Nike expanded marketing from running to basketball, soccer, golf, and beyond
- : 9781328453631
- : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- : HMH Books for Young Readers
- : February 2019
- : .338 Inches X 5.25 Inches X 7.625 Inches
- : books
- : Lowey Bundy Sichol; C. S. Jennings (Illustrator)
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 128